Another questionable dependency chain -- libreoffice-writer installs log4j-chainsaw

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 12:44:15 UTC 2014

Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako at redhat.com> writes:

> [...]

Mikolaj has been testing JDK 8 these past few weeks and the results
don't seem encouraging for us. There are *a ton* of compilation
failures, mostly in javadocs.

I am not saying this is not doable, but it will involve *a lot* of
work in any case. One blasphemous suggestion was to just get rid of
javadoc generation :-)

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Developer Experience

PGP: 7B087241