Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 16:13:00 UTC 2014

Rahul Sundaram píše v Čt 30. 01. 2014 v 11:06 -0500:
> Hi
>

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
>
>         That being said, as we go forward as Fedora.NEXT, we start to
>         see more
>         clearly defined divisions between Products, Spins and Remixes.
>         Since
>         these discussions needed to happen, we (FESCo) felt it was
>         best to try
>         to move the conversation public.
>

> Part of the problem I have with this discussion other than the
> alarmist subject is that we are discussing the "fate of spins" before
> even coming out with concrete products out of the fedora.next
> proposals.  That seems premature.

+1
I cannot agree more. We still don't have (at least I don't) have a clear
idea how basics of Fedora.NEXT will look. So this discussion is really
kinda premature. We should clearly define the products first, then we
can discuss spins and the border between them and remixes. From bottom
up please :)

Jiri