Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jan 30 20:35:33 UTC 2014

Am 30.01.2014 21:23, schrieb Richard Hughes:
> On 30 January 2014 20:19, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> fact is that Redhat
>
> Pet peeve of mine: Please call Red Hat by it's proper name, or people
> will start calling you Reindlharald

besides that you know what i meant with my post and that language
as written has finally the goal to understand what someone liked
to express with his words - it would be enough not calling me with
my last name as it often happens :-) Harald would be enough and
in the case of "Reindl" please "Mr. Reindl" :-)

there where i grown up my father, his grandfather and the neigbours
of his grandfather where called and written <lastname firstname>

well, i say it again with the grammar you like

fact is that Red Hat has not endless budget and ressources
so if you have ressources for a limited work you have to
make decisions, frankly that is even the same with no look
at money at all