Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Jan 31 00:46:42 UTC 2014

Le jeudi 30 janvier 2014 à 12:28 -0800, Dan Mashal a écrit :

> In fact, why don't we take this to a vote instead of arguing about it
> on this list? Why don't make this a Fedora elections issue?

for the same reasons as usual, ie practical ones, like voting mean
deciding who vote, ie, only board, fesco, all people in the packager
group, all people with a FAS, anybody that come ?

And for philosophical reasons like the simple fact that voting is
divisive and that's going against the idea of building a consensus.

--
Michael Scherer