[Base] Meeting canceled for today

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Fri Jan 31 15:09:56 UTC 2014

Apologies for the late notice everyone, but as i've been head of heels
in tons of other work the past week and quite a few folks are either
traveling or attending FOSDEM this weekend we're canceling the meeting
today.

Next week we'll have to see with a lot of people being at DevConf in
Brno/CZ whether we can do a meeting or not, but i'll send out an notice
on Thursday at the latest.

Sorry again for the late note today.

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111