Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:36:06 UTC 2014

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:50:59 +0100
Emmanuel Seyman <emmanuel at seyman.fr> wrote:

> * Frank Murphy [31/01/2014 11:22] :
> >
> > Personally, I know currently, most DEs' can be installed with yum
> > groupinstall. But, that may not always be the case.
>
> I'm going to go in the opposite direction. The old anaconda installer
> made it hard to see what groups you were installing and how you could
> install others.

The point is will there be choice, and only time will tell.
Anaconda won't be used to select groups during Desktop.product install,
if I've been following correctly.
It will install what's considered "product" that the WG decides upon.
Fully understand and accept that.
There may not be a DVD available beyond .next for multiple choice.

___
Regards,
Frank
www.frankly3d.com