I'll take tinyca2

Peter Hanecak hany at hany.sk
Wed Jul 2 20:18:52 UTC 2014

Hello,

OK, than we found a bug, because:

a) Till Maas proclaimed it as orphaned in mail "[ACTION REQUIRED]
Retiring packages for Fedora 21 v3"

b) it was mentioned as "orphaned" also in
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/tinyca2/ (but IIRC only
for "devel" branch - maybe that's "the bug")

I have no problem being co-maintainer if you do not object. :)

If so, problem solved.

Sincerely

Peter