dnf-0.5.3 and dnf-core-plugins-0.1.1 released

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jul 3 11:45:45 UTC 2014

Am 03.07.2014 13:32, schrieb Michal Schmidt:
> On 07/03/2014 12:04 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> "dnf remove python" ends in remove "dnf" and "yum" too
>> as weel as "dnf remove kernel" still offers to remove both
>
> protected_packages.py is missing from the package.
> Looks like an upstream bug - it's not referenced in plugins/CMakeLists.txt

thanks for feedback, does it need a bugreport or can we assume
since the thread is started by the upstream maintainer it
get fixed anyways?

BTW:
how do we handle the protection for systemd which is
in case of YUM provided by the systemd package but
DNF is not mandatory in F21 - so /etc/dnf/protected.d/
is only conditional available

rpm -q --file /etc/yum/protected.d/systemd.conf
systemd-208-19.fc20.x86_64

cat /etc/yum/protected.d/systemd.conf
systemd