orphaning iperf (2.0.X)

Gabriel Somlo somlo at cmu.edu
Wed Jul 9 18:43:50 UTC 2014

iperf 2.0.* has a dead upstream, but last I checked 3.0.* (for which there appears to be a distinct rpm package,
not maintained by me) isn't offering 100% feature parity. Not talking about 2.X <-> 3.X compatibility, but rather
what all the 2.0 flags do vs. what the 3.X ones do :)

Anyhow, while I think it might be still worth keeping 2.X around, I am totally swamped at the moment and can't
do it justice, so free to a good home.

Potential maintainers, please note there are two open bugs against iperf 2.0.5: 1108805 and 1116917, which you'd
be inheriting as well.

Thanks,
--Gabriel