[ACTION REQUIRED][FINAL NOTICE] Retiring packages for Fedora 21 v4

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 10 05:19:52 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-07-01 at 19:55 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> The following packages are orphaned or did not build for two
> releases and will be retired when Fedora (F21) is branched, unless someone
> adopts them. If you know for sure that the package should be retired, please do
> so now with a proper reason:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life
>
> According to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule branching will
> occur on 2014-07-08. The packages will be retired starting 2014-07-04.
> If you intend to claim a package, please take it now.

ddclient seems to have been retired apparently as a part of this
process, going by the commit:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ddclient.git/commit/?id=f741436ca38fd6c36ffbfbb26b3131b278657faa

but it wasn't listed in this email. Was that an oversight? Was it listed
somewhere else I didn't catch? It does show up as 'orphaned' in pkgdb:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/ddclient/ .
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey