OCaml 4.02 beta in Fedora 22

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Jul 12 18:35:32 UTC 2014

Previous discussion:

  https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-June/thread.html#200372

Since the F21/Rawhide branch has now happened, OCaml 4.02 (beta) has
now gone into Rawhide (Fedora 22).

This will break all OCaml packages in Rawhide, and I will rebuild them
over the coming weeks.

If you are able to rebuild an OCaml package, then please jump in
(please check if there's a later upstream version than what we have in
Fedora).

We'll need to review and add new camlp4 & labltk packages to replace
the missing functionality which was removed upstream.

None of this should affect Fedora 21.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v