ANNOUNCE: Taking over ownership of retired package lazygal

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Sun Jul 20 20:47:13 UTC 2014

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
>I intend to unretire lazygal, a static web gallery generator, which was
>retired as of F15.

Thank you for working on this. I was planning to unretire Lazygal myself
two years ago, but I decided to wait and see how Fedora's policy for
Javascript would turn out.

I see that Lazygal now bundles Javascript source instead of minified
files, which is an improvement, but it's still bundled Javascript which
is now forbidden in Fedora as far as I understand. How are you planning
to handle this?

--
Björn Persson