Meeting minutes Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-07-29)

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 14:10:02 UTC 2014

#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2014-07-29)

Meeting started by mmaslano at 13:02:33 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-07-29/env-and-stacks.2014-07-29-13.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* init process  (mmaslano, 13:09:26)

* rpmgrill vs taskotron  (mmaslano, 13:09:38)
   * rpmgrill consumes quite a lot of resources -- CPU/disk/(network) --
     we need to find out if taskotron be capable of running such utility
     (hhorak, 13:49:14)
   * for rpmgrill it would be beneficial if taskotron results could be
     grouped by their desire (groups like SecurityPolicy, BuildLog)
     (hhorak, 13:49:14)
   * current rpmgrill search with tooltips is here:
     http://rpmgrill-fc20.edsantiago.com:5000/search  (hhorak, 13:49:14)
   * we'll should try to go with the integrating of rpmgrill into
     taskotron for now and only if it turns to be problematic we should
     start to maintain a separate system for rpmgrill  (hhorak, 13:49:14)

* docker & copr  (mmaslano, 13:52:33)
   * BaseWG voted and decided to own base images  (mmaslano, 13:53:04)
   * LINK: https://vpavlin.fedorapeople.org/copr-docker.svg   (vpavlin,
     13:53:56)
   * LINK: https://vpavlin.fedorapeople.org/build.json   (vpavlin,
     13:54:14)