packages seeking new owner

Gregor Tätzner gregor at freenet.de
Wed Jul 30 07:01:48 UTC 2014

Greetings Fedora People,

I want to end my active contributions to fedora, so there are going to be some
apps that need love soon. We are talking about following stuff:

kde-plasma-publictransport -- Public Transport plasma applet ( master f21 f20
f19 )
kdesrc-build -- A tool to allow you to easily build KDE from its source
repositories ( master f21 f20 f19 )
kwooty -- A friendly nzb usenet binary download application ( master f21 f20
f19 )
owncloud -- Private file sync and share server ( master f21 f20 f19 el6 )
php-channel-dropbox-php -- Adds the Dropbox-PHP channel to PEAR ( master f21
f20 f19 el6 )
php-cloudfiles -- PHP API for the Cloud Files storage system ( f20 f19 el6 )
php-dropbox-php-Dropbox -- Library for integrating dropbox with PHP ( master
f21 f20 f19 el6 )
php-opencloud -- PHP SDK for OpenStack/Rackspace APIs ( master f21 f20 el6 )
php-phpass -- Portable password hashing framework for use in PHP applications
( master f21 f20 f19 el6 )
php-when -- Date/Calendar recursion library for PHP ( master f21 f20 f19 el6 )
semantik -- mind mapping tool ( master f21 f20 f19 )
unison240 -- Multi-master File synchronization tool ( master f21 f20 f19 )

If you are interested in any of these, feel free to contact me or send acls
right away.

Cheers,
Greg