[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-06-02 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 06:42:07 UTC 2014

Hi folks! I don't think we have anything that needs to be discussed in a
meeting tomorrow, so I'm proposing to cancel it - we have the work
ongoing on Fedora.next test planning, but so far as I know everyone's on
board with the direction there and we just need to keep pushing.
Taskotron work also seems to be proceeding nicely in the right
direction.

If anyone has anything that does need to be talked over, please do reply
to this mail (or send out a meeting announcement mail) and we'll go
ahead and run the meeting.

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson