Current FTBFS packages (was Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 21)

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 19:37:44 UTC 2014

On 06/01/2014 05:24 AM, Till Maas wrote:
> R-bigmemory                      spot, spot

RETIRED

> log4net                          spot, cicku, spot

Fixed and built in rawhide:

log4net-1.2.13-1.fc21

> netgo                            spot, spot

RETIRED

> rpc2                             spot, nhorman, spot

Fixed and built in rawhide:

rpc2-2.10-9.fc21

> tkimg                            spot, spot

Fixed and built in rawhide (I hate this package so much, it is the
definition of crufty):

tkimg-1.4-16.fc21

> xsupplicant                      spot, spot

Fixed and built in rawhide:

xsupplicant-2.2.0-8.fc21

~tom

==
University Outreach || Fedora Special Projects || Fedora Legal