runuser error in a docker container on rawhide

Robert Rati rrati at redhat.com
Wed Jun 4 19:17:10 UTC 2014

I checked the status of selinux in the container and it was disabled, so
I don't think that's the problem.  I then tried re-launching the
container in privileged mode (--privileged=true) and that didn't change
anything.  The runuser command still prints "System error" if I use it
to do anything, even nothing.

Rob