Another bug on OpenSSL

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:21:29 UTC 2014

It's not stable yet, and it's not ported to other operating systems.
the folks over at OpenBSD do import some powerful security tools and
keep them clean, such SSH. (No, they didn't writ it, they ported it
and maintain the core code.)

But that means it's unlikely to work well on other operating systems
until it's ported back: The folks there have some interesting policies
about randomization, chroot behavior, and coding to OpenBSD, not any
other OS, that will keep  it unstable for a while on other operating
systems.

Now, if you've got the expertise and time to help with that, it seems
a well founded and sensible project.