[fedora-arm] ExcludeArch tracker doesn't appear to be effective

drago01 drago01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:07:23 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> So moving on from that.... why don't you feel comfortable pointing to
> the ARM port?

The question wasn't really directed at me but adding my 2 cents ...
basically on x86(_64) hardware I can point people at fedora and most
of the time it will work.
As for ARM if you get a random arm hardware chances are that it is
simply not supported or needs some manual hacks to get used.

That's not really a fedora specific problem but it makes ARM more of a
"gimmick" to me  ...  until hardware vendors catch up.