Current FTBFS packages (was Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 21)

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Jun 11 01:27:35 UTC 2014

On 06/11/2014 02:08 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 02:00:13AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>>> That was overly critical of me and did nothing to actually further the
>>> discussion. I apologise.
>> No need to apologize! It's just the truth: ARM is not ready to be a primary
>
> Kevin, I disagree. A positive tone to discussion is important even when
> speaking the truth.

Matthew, in this case, I concur with Kevin. The facts are obvious and
because of this obviousness, the tone should not matter at all, IMO.

It's time to *openly* discuss and to *seriously question* the arm's
position in Fedora, even though such a discussion and/or the outcome
should show to be unpleasant and/or undesired to some people/entities
and their plans/interests.

Ralf