Slipping F21

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 15:53:45 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Let me reply for myself - Maven 3.2, Java 8 by default, Eclipse 4.4, GTK 3.12, Webkitgtk 2.4, XMvn and other packager tools changes. Let's not forget that many people use Fedora as their development machine and having your users reporting bugs when working with libraries/tools newer than available in latest fedora kills the reason into using fedora.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team