Slipping F21 (was: Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2014-06-11))

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 11 16:00:20 UTC 2014

My personal opinion is that we ought to try not disrupting the release schedule.
If some features miss the release train, it could wait 6 monthq (and,
I disagree with dropping the whole server products).
Fedora.Next is a big change in our model, our priority is to release
F21 and get some feedbacks so we can adjust the plan.

Delaying F21 anymore is quite risky for us, I'd rather have a less
ambitious release than getting stuck.

H.