[fedora-arm] ExcludeArch tracker doesn't appear to be effective

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jun 12 12:56:19 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:58:55 +0100,
  Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I pulled git and have the following for ExclusiveArch: %{arm}:
>>
>> joystick-support
>
>While ARM doesn't have traditional joystick ports there have been some
>people hook them up via GPIO and the like, enabled.

Would these likely end up in joydev.ko or analog.ko? If there is some other
module that would be used, I'd like to add it to the list.

joystick-support just makes sure the modules used for joysticks and
gamepads are included (kernel-modules-extra is pulled in if needed) and
loaded during boot by default. In theory people could do this manually
without too much work, but the idea was to make it dead simple.

floppy-support works the same way, though currently floppy.ko is in
kernel-modules. (But I expect it to move to kernel-modules-extra
eventually.)