[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-06-16 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 22:57:37 UTC 2014

Hi folks! I don't think we have anything that needs to be discussed in a
meeting tomorrow, so I'm proposing to cancel it. Everyone seems to have
things to be pushing along with - please, folks who are working on
Taskotron and Fedora.next WG co-operation move along with that, and keep
pushing on Fedora 19 and Fedora 20 updates testing and Fedora Rawhide
pre-Alpha validation testing!

If anyone has anything that does need to be talked over, please do reply
to this mail (or send out a meeting announcement mail) and we'll go
ahead and run the meeting.

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson