F22 System Wide Change: Replace Yum With DNF

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jun 14 15:39:50 UTC 2014

Am 14.06.2014 17:26, schrieb drago01:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>>
>> Am 14.06.2014 16:39, schrieb Haïkel Guémar:
>>> Le 14/06/2014 15:59, Reindl Harald a écrit :
>> [...]
>> * dd's job is to write raw data
>> * the package managers job is help to maintain a machine
>>   and ruin it
>
> No its not ;)

ok, you are just a troll

do me a and others a favor and hestitate repsond to anything i
say because we both are incompatible since i point out real
world problems and you are only provoke because it's fun
for you knowing that i have a hard time to ignore such
*censored myself*

>> - especially if it did not many years before
>>   by doing exactly the same

>>> Or maybe there is a bug (memory leak)? Did you file one?
>>
>> i know the answer: nobody runs a system with 192 MB and it
>> don't fullfill the Fedora minimum requirements so we don't
>> care really because it works faster the way it works
>
> Do you even care about problems that you find getting solved or are
> you just enjoining arguing on a mailing list?

how do fedora-bugreports help if maintainers don't care anyways

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2014-January/444565.html
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2014-January/444574.html