F22 System Wide Change: Replace Yum With DNF

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:54:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:46 AM, poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:
> fedora package manager aka fpm in EL8? :)
> So for a couple of years here we go again.
> BTW yum & "never finished one" are based on the actual package manager -
> rpm.
> man 8 yum
> "yum  is  an  interactive,  rpm  based, package manager.".
>
> So interactive package manager aka irpm(TM) should suffice. :)

But it's new.  We should be able to do something with the word "new".
How about:

New Original Object-oriented packaGe Installer and Eraser?

New Advantageous Package And Lox Manager?

New Effervescent Volumizer Extraordinaire, Ridiculously Masculine
Installer, and Neato Deinstaller?
--
Jerry "this is why my boss won't let me name anything" James
http://www.jamezone.org/