Attempting to contact three unresponsive maintainers

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Jun 18 21:28:40 UTC 2014

Greetings, we've been told that the email addresses for three package
maintainers are no longer valid.  I'm starting the unresponsive
maintainer policy to find out if they are still interested in
maintaining their packages (and if so, have them update their email
addresses in FAS).  If they're not interested in maintaining or we
can't locate them I'll have FESCo orphan the packages so that others
can take them over.

If you have a way to contact any of these maintainers, please let them
know that we'd appreciate knowing what to do with their packages.
Thanks!

Maintainers:

* tgraf - former email address tgraf at redhat.com
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/tgraf/
  Point of contact:	3
  Co-maintainer:	2
  Watched:	0

* sadmac - former email address cdahlin at redhat.com
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/sadmac/
  Point of contact:	1
  Co-maintainer:	0
  Watched:	1

* ssp - former email address sandmann at redhat.com
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/ssp/
  Point of contact:	39
  Co-maintainer:	254
  Watched:	0

If we don't hear anything in a week, we will be removing their acls and
will need to find new point of contacts, etc.

Thanks,

kevin