dnf even allows to uninstall RPM and systemd without warnings

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jun 21 17:34:04 UTC 2014

Am 21.06.2014 18:23, schrieb Tim Lauridsen:
> Just run rm -rf / as root, it is much faster way to remove your os ;-)
>
> dnf does what you tell it to do and ask for your confirmation, it is not it's
> job to protect you from doing stupid things with all kind of stupid logics.

bullshit

that even can happen by broken packages

> As many others had said, a gun don't protect you for shooting yourself in foot.

Error: Trying to remove "systemd", which is protected
Error: Trying to remove "yum", which is protected

> You should properly stop wasting everybodys time and get on with something useful,
> I think everybody has figured out by now that you don't like how dnf works

until today i was not aware that it is *that broken* at all

> it dont add anything new, by saying the same stuff again & again.
> many people stops reading fdl, because of all the flaming and people trash
> talking each other and that is sad for Fedora :-(

than Fedora devleopers should stop propose replace wroking things
with broken and dangerous ones - period