dnf even allows to uninstall RPM and systemd without warnings

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jun 23 17:18:57 UTC 2014

Am 23.06.2014 19:14, schrieb Gerald B. Cox:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Mattia Verga <mattia.verga at tiscali.it <mailto:mattia.verga at tiscali.it>> wrote:
>
>     I know that a pistol can be dangerous and I can even shoot myself. I keep it in a place where childrens can't
>     reach it, so why bothering with a safety lock? It can be cheaper making the pistol without it...
>

> <Sigh> A gun doesn't require you to go into root mode before using it; and it doesn't ask you if you are sure
> before you pull the trigger.
>
> This is akin to having "Caution - May contain nuts" on a bag of peanuts, "Contents may be hot" on a cup of coffee.
>  I guess we're now suppose to assume that Fedora Users have ZERO common sense.
>
> Whatever...

*stop* to insult people

if you don't need a protection you like don't try to cleanup your systems
as much as possible - others doing - so *nobody* is taking away anything
from you - so you have *no reason* to insult people expecting smart
systems not destroy themself and don't honor *steps backwards* because
these protections existing over years now

so *what* is your problem?
none becaus eall works for you?
fine, then stop your noises

and be sure - whenever you come and complain in any context
that things got broken unintentionally and i know that nobody
knowing what he is doing in that specific context i will be
here and point to your posts in that thread.....