dnf even allows to uninstall RPM and systemd without warnings

Thomas Bendler ml at bendler-net.de
Tue Jun 24 09:58:43 UTC 2014

> On 06/24/2014 11:31 AM, Thomas Bendler wrote:
>
>> ‚ÄčHopefully you don't write professional software with this kind of
>> attitude.
>
> Please don't try to win arguments by labeling the opposition as
> incompetent.  You won't convince anyone, and it contributes to making the
> Fedora mailing lists a hostile place.

‚ÄčThis has nothing to do with incompetent or wining, this is not my point.
The point is, modern software development introduces new concepts and also
new safety features. If you take objects and methods as an example, getter
and setter methods were introduced to make the handover of variables more
bullet proof and to filter out wrong, dangerous, ..., statements. This is
something that I simply expect when I use professional software like Fedora
and this is why I talked about professional software.

Regards Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!