dnf even allows to uninstall RPM and systemd without warnings

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 25 14:23:45 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 02:20:30PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> > No I am just saying its not worth the fuss and 100+ long mail threads
> people like *you* are the reason for the 100+ long mail threads

Harald, I'm not kidding with the code of conduct warning.

And as before, this goes on both sides. It is abundantly clear that there
are a number of people who don't see that this is important, and it really
does not add more to keep hammering that. Please be respectful to the people
who are trying to provide feedback that it is. (And, going yet back to the
other side again -- that feedback seems pretty clear too. No need to keep
repeating it either.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>