Tasklist for the Fedora Workstation

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 16:55:55 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
As we are ramping up the development effort around the workstation we wanted to help increase transparency and enable more community participation in the Fedora Workstation
effort by providing a more detailed view of the various tasks underway as derived from the more high level PRD and Technical Specification documents. You can find the current
version of the tasklist here - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation - but we hope to expand on it in the coming days and weeks to be even more comprehensive and also include more explanations around the motivation for each task.

The list enumerates the various efforts that is being undertaken around the Fedora Workstation effort and also puts a name next to many of the items.
If you are interested in helping out with any of these efforts please get in touch by reaching out either to the Working group board members or to
the people listed next to the tasks in question. For those of you not familiar with the working group we have contact information and board membership information
available on this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation

If you are getting this email you probably already know about the mailing list, but the working group can also be reached on IRC on #fedora-workstation on freenode.
Looking forward to discussing our plans with both new and old contributors to the workstation product effort.

Feel free to ask questions about the various tasks as I realize that the list is quite low on detail atm., and not all items might be self explanatory and as mentioned we do hope to add more detailed information to each item in the next few days.

Sincerely,
Christian Schaller