Patches for trivial bugs sitting in bugzilla -> trivial patch policy?

Jeff Backus jeff.backus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 20:47:19 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure the entire group of provenpackagers would like to be
> notified of such trivial patches waiting. Is there a group of
> provenpackagers who would be willing to query for and apply these?

Maybe a simple way to allow non-provenpackagers to highlight these "trivial
bug" patches would be via a perma-bug a-la FE-NEEDSPONSOR? That way there
is a centralized place inclined provenpackages can check which doesn't
require following a mailing list and is simple enough even us n00bs can
figure it out. :)

I presume the implementation cost is miniscule, so might at least be worth
an experiment.

Regards,
Jeff

--