Non-responsive maintainer: Deji Akingunola (fas: deji)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jun 27 15:01:33 UTC 2014

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 22:03:30 +0800
Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> wrote:

> My opinion is, you should only comaintain what you want, not take over
> other's packages.
>
> If FESCo member could give consent of adding someone as an admin(not
> the point of the contact) of a package instead of orphaning lots of
> packages, that will be helpful.

The plan is to orphan the packages, but leave the old point of contact
with acls. That way someone active can take over the package, but if
the old point of contact comes back they can just join right back in.

This way the package gets active folks caring for it and the former
point of contact can come back anytime.

kevin