[Base] The Base Design WG is looking for a new committee member!

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Fri Jun 27 16:13:01 UTC 2014

Hi everyone.

As Bill Nottingham has decided to resign from the committee we now have
a free seat that we'd like to fill with another person.

In order to fill this seat i'm therefore reaching out here to Fedora
development to offer allow any applicant from the community to get in
touch with us and let us know you're interested, why you're interested,
why you think you'd be a good fit and maybe even the things you'd like
to drive or accomplish in the Base Design WG.

For more background on what the Base WG does, here our Fedora wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Base

In order to contact us you can either reply directly to me or join us
during our regular meetings each Friday at 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting.

I strongly suspect next weeks meeting will be canceled due to the US
holiday, but after that we'll be doing weekly meetings again.

Looking forward to see you there!

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111