Mule Orphaned Package

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun Jun 29 21:20:44 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 10:59:22AM -0400, tspauld98 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a mule developer and fedora user.  Recently, I noticed that the version
> of mule packaged with fedora is not only very behind the current upstream
> version but it is also orphaned.  I'd like to take over maintaining the
> packaging of mule on fedora if there are no objections.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/mule/

It looks like the package is currently orphaned, so you can take it
over without asking anyone, once you become a packager.  To become a
packager you need to look at these pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_get_sponsored_into_the_packager_group

Best of luck,

Rich.