Heads-up on rpm 4.12 coming to rawhide soon

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Mon Jun 30 13:14:28 UTC 2014

On 06/30/2014 03:48 PM, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> On 06/30/2014 03:12 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
>> Interesting, it breaks Ruby build it seems:
>>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=7090194
>>
>> Not sure about the reason, though.
>
> Seems the ruby macros are not expanding properly throughout the spec,
> please file a bug.

I'd call this at least partially self-inflicted pain, its the %load
trickery thats failing. Call your own version of %load something else
and it'll work like before.

The syntax for the built-in macro is %{load:<file>} but the argument is
not macro expanded so %{SOURCEn} will get passed in literally. Which
obviously wont work.

	- Panu -