Meeting minutes for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-03-03)

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 14:23:28 UTC 2014

#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2014-03-04)

Meeting started by mmaslano_ at 13:00:45 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-03-04/env-and-stacks.2014-03-04-13.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* init process  (mmaslano_, 13:01:01)

* additional repository - Playground requirements  (mmaslano, 13:03:05)
   * how do updates work (rolling? bodhi? Will we constantly be
     regenerating the repodata [like the rawhide build repo?])
     (mmaslano, 13:07:16)
   * rolling + constantly regenerating repodata  (mmaslano, 13:10:26)
   * one repo per Fedora release + arch  (tjanez, 13:11:14)
   * daily push  (mmaslano, 13:12:25)
   * no bodhi yet  (mmaslano, 13:14:02)
   * Do we trust this person to keep the repo up to date and address
     serious bugs/security issues.  (mmaslano, 13:20:50)
   * we could always have the fedora-playground-release package
     "Obsoletes: badapp-$version"  (mmaslano, 13:29:09)
   * is there a testing repo?  (mmaslano, 13:42:12)
   * testing repo - not needed, testing are coprs  (mmaslano, 13:43:07)
   * The repo will attempt to do automatic package review, falling back
     to human intervention on known trouble cases such as Obsoletes.
     (tjanez, 14:02:13)
   * ACTION: tjanez will add comments from our today's meeting to Open
     Questions  (mmaslano, 14:09:55)

Meeting ended at 14:16:56 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* tjanez will add comments from our today's meeting to Open Questions

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* tjanez
   * tjanez will add comments from our today's meeting to Open Questions
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------