[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 07. Mar 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting: Proposal for cancel due to empty agenda

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 13:36:29 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com> wrote:
> > No agenda for today, so i'd propose to cancel the meeting today and prepare
> > another more detailed review of the Tech Specs and a checkup of the
> > takslist
> > of dglimore next week.
>
> Agreed.

I'm ok too.

> As an aside, I've missed this meeting the past couple of weeks because
> I'm inept at calendar entries.  Just to make sure, we're sticking with
> the current UTC time it is at now for future meetings right?  The US
> switches to DST this weekend and the EU does at the end of the month.
> Could get confusing.

This month, it's going to be 5 hours difference. And as many of us has
meetings scheduled in Eastern time and it means earlier meeting for
EU folks, I'd say stick with current time - in the US, move EU one
hour earlier. Let's take a look on the new time in the end of this
month.

Not could get confusing, it's always confusing...

Jaroslav