Orphaning simple scan

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 22:20:03 UTC 2014

On 03/08/2014 06:28 PM, Simone Caronni wrote:
> On 8 March 2014 18:24, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com
> <mailto:metherid at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I don't have direct access to a personal scanner anymore and don't
>     have the time to handle bug reports without a device to test.   I
>     have orphaned simple scan now.  Please feel free to take it.
>

> Thanks for maintaining this so far, I've taken it as I use it every once
> in a while.

Awesome, thanks for picking it up!

simple-scan is following the GNOME release schedule and versioning, but
is developed separately at Launchpad. Would be great if you could keep
it up to date so that it follows the same major branch as GNOME in Fedora.

GNOME in rawhide is currently at the 3.11.91 development release (which
leads to the 3.12.x stable release in a few weeks) and it would be nice
to update simple-scan in rawhide to its 3.11.x development release as well.

Thanks,
Kalev