Per-Product Config file divergence

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:33:14 UTC 2014

On 03/10/2014 06:55 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> That makes sense to me (although maybe there should be a special case for
> F20 -> Fedora Workstation to make migration easier?).

A close enough heuristic should be to look if the user has gnome-shell
installed and install the Workstation config package in that case.

This should be easily doable with obsoletes, e.g. adding "Obsoletes:
gnome-shell < 3.14" to both gnome-shell and the new Workstation config
package. This would cause yum to pull in BOTH packages when updating
gnome-shell.

--
Kalev