Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2014-03-11)

Igor Gnatenko ignatenkobrain at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 11 17:50:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-03-11 at 11:21 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> drago01 wrote:
> >
> > https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1252
> >

> As noted in the ticket I'm not sure why this is going to FESCo.
I've got -1 karma in updates with message:
"Major version update not suitable for stable Fedora. Ask for FESCo's
exception if you really need to push this."
I've asked Jon Ciesla and he pointed me that it's good talk for FESCo.
"Yes, normally something this major should go through FESCO, and really
only go forward if it fixes a bug that can't be backported to the stable
version. "
> Ajax regularly pushed bleeding edge Mesa/xorg-drv updates to F-N, but it appears
> he has gone on to greener pastures.
Adam long time have not pushed updates for mesa (I and Dave doing this work last time).
--
-Igor Gnatenko