Probem adding bugs to Updates

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Mar 11 20:20:39 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:04:52 -0500
Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:

> I'm getting errors like this when adding an update that references
> bugs:
>
> Update successfully edited. Unable to access one or more bugs.
> Exception: cookiefile=/var/tmp/bodhi-bz.cookie not in LWP or Mozilla
> format
>
> This is very recent since I submitted another update minutes before.

We thought we had this fixed last week, but it turns out the fix was
incomplete. ;(

It should hopefully be fixed now. Note that it would only happen if you
hit one of the 2 new bodhi application servers, not the other 4 older
ones.

If you see this again, please do file a ticket with infrastructure or
bodhi.

Thanks,

kevin