Retired update still showing in updates-testing

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:23:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

I pushed two packages as updates in bodhi a few weeks ago, but even before
they reached updates-testing I revoked them.

Now, after some weeks, I see that both are available from updates-testing
but I don't see them in Bodhi. They are not in my list of updates or the
generic updates-testing queue. It seems they have been removed from Bodhi
but somehow they reached the repository anyway.

The packages are these two:

guacamole-client-0.8.3-5.fc20
guacamole-client-0.8.3-5.fc19

Can someone explain what has happened? Should I file a ticket somewhere?

Thanks,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/