Retired update still showing in updates-testing

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:41:07 UTC 2014

On 13 March 2014 09:33, Mathieu Bridon <bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> The solution is for you to untag the builds:
>
> $ koji untag-pkg f19-updates-testing guacamole-client-0.8.3-5.fc19
> $ koji untag-pkg f20-updates-testing guacamole-client-0.8.3-5.fc20
>
> Then at the next mash, they will be gone.
>
> I have no idea why they are still tagged, though. Maybe you removed the
> updates while the builds were being pushed, which tends to trip Bodhi
> up.
>
> Or maybe you hit a Bodhi bug.

Thanks, I've already tried it but I can't tag/untag packages in Bodhi:

$ koji untag-pkg f19-updates-testing guacamole-client-0.8.3-5.fc19
ActionNotAllowed: tag requires admin permission

I think some admin intervention is needed.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/