F21 Self Contained Change: Security Policy In The Installer

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 12:36:16 UTC 2014

Depends what you mean under "to be covered by this spoke too" - once the Nikos'
CryptoPolicy proposal is implemented we can definitely add a SSG content rule,
that when selected would return failure as result of the scan on system not
meeting the requirement LEVEL-* requirement.

But if under "covered by this spoke too" you meant there should be another
explicit field for CRYPTO POLICY in the proposed SECURITY section (allowing
the user to select from proposed levels like LEVEL-128, LEVEL-256 etc),
I am not sure it is necessary (since as noted above the desired level can
be enforced by policy rule specification / implementation).

Can you clarify?

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team