[Base] Fedora Base Design Working Group (2014-03-14) meeting minutes and logs

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 16:22:38 UTC 2014

Main topics for today was meeting time & tech specs.

On the topic of meeting time we agreed to keep the meeting at 15:00 UTC
for now.

For tech specs we did a quick 2nd review of the changes lately to
Workstation and Server, but none of the changes there are critical for Base.

Agreed to start putting together a draft for a Tech Spec for Base as
well, masta going to take care of it. Draft will be reviewed next Friday.

Last but not least on Open Floor dgilmore brought up the topic of
requirements that Base might have for all products, e.g. install trees
and/or DVD install media. He'll follow up with the Workstation WG about
this as their plans currently don't include a DVD media or install
trees, just a Live media that can be burned on a DVD.

Meeting ended Fri Mar 14 16:12:12 2014 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .
Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-03-14/fedora_base_design_working_group.2014-03-14-15.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-03-14/fedora_base_design_working_group.2014-03-14-15.01.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-03-14/fedora_base_design_working_group.2014-03-14-15.01.log.html

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111