Review swap: python-bitmath

Tim Bielawa tbielawa at redhat.com
Sat Mar 15 21:54:09 UTC 2014

Would like to do a review swap on this package. I'm most useful when it
comes to python packages.

https://github.com/tbielawa/bitmath

Brief description to pique your interest:

> bitmath simplifies many facets of interacting with file sizes in
> various units. Examples include: converting between SI and NIST prefix
> units (GiB to kB), converting between units of the same type (SI to
> SI, or NIST to NIST), basic arithmetic operations (subtracting 42KiB
> from 50GiB), and rich comparison operations (1024 Bytes == 1KiB).

Full README on github https://github.com/tbielawa/bitmath

Hey look, I even included an initial fedora-review log in the bugzilla!

--
Tim Bielawa, Senior Release Engineer/Scribe, Inception
919.332.6411 Cell | IRC: tbielawa (#inception)