self introduction

Mohan Prakash mpduty at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:37:07 UTC 2014

Hi
I am Mohan Prakash from Ranchi, India.
I am in my final semester of masters in computer applications.
I also have a masters in mathematics.
I run an institute for high school and undergraduate students and am
actively involved in social activities for spreading education among
economically challenged students of slums and rural areas of my
province.
I have been only recently associated with Fedora and I have understood
that the best contribution for open source work is development work
and in order to do that one needs to learn much. Looking forward
towards learning and contributing to Fedora development with help from
the community.

regards
Mohan (mpduty)