[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-03-17 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 04:26:55 UTC 2014

Sorry this is a bit late. We have a meeting slot today/tomorrow
(depending on timezone), but I don't believe we have anything
significant to discuss which would benefit from being discussed in a
meeting rather than on-list.

If someone has a topic and would like to have the meeting, please do
format (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process );
otherwise, let's say the meeting's off. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey